Already Listed on Mostly Menus?
A limited number of restaurants were automatically included as MostlyMenus expanded into new cities. If you find that your restaurant is already listed, and you would like to keep your complimentary subscription, please use the form above or email us at email@example.com.
Tell us your city and the name of your restaurant and we will send you a temporary password. You will be able to create new login credentials, edit your profile, and add or change your menus and your photographs.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Compliance.
MostlyMenus respects the intellectual property rights of others and it is our policy to promptly process notices of alleged copyright infringement under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512 (“DMCA”). Pursuant to the DMCA, MostlyMenus has designated an agent to receive notification of alleged copyright infringement committed using the MostlyMenus website (the “Site”).
If you believe that your copyrighted work is being infringed on or through the Site, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Site by completing the following DMCA Notice of
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”)
The DMCA requires that all notices of alleged copyright infringement must be in writing. When informing the designated agent of an alleged copyright infringement, you should:
1. Identify the copyrighted work that allegedly has been infringed. If multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are involved, please provide a list of the works on that site.
2. Describe the material that is claimed to be infringing and provide sufficient information to permit MostlyMenus to locate that material, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site or the exact location where such material may be found.
3. Provide your contact information, including an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address
4. Certify or include a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyright-protected material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, the owner’s agent, or law.
5. Certify that the information that you have provided MostlyMenus is accurate. You should attest under penalty of perjury that you are authorized to enforce the copyrights that you allege have been infringed.
6. Include a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to MostlyMenu’s Designated Copyright Agent:
2628 Bougainvillea Street
Sarasota, FL 34239
Upon receipt of Notice as described below, MostlyMenus will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged content from the Site.